CareMed EMS serves Northern Mississippi and surrounding areas with emergency and non-emergency ALS and BLS ambulance service, as well as wheelchair van transportation. CareMed's team provides each patient and client with a prompt, courteous, and professional experience. Contact us today.
We make top-quality, courteous care of our clients and customers our top priority.
Chief Executive Officer
CareMed EMS CEO, David Grayson brings to the organization more than 30 years of emergency medical services leadership and innovation. David shares with his staff a deep commitment to excellence in patient care.
University of Mississippi, Oxford
University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Long Beach
University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson
Activities & Affiliations
- President, Mississippians for EMS
- Member, Mississippi Emergency Medical Services Advisory Council
- Member, Mississippi Trauma Care Advisory Council
- Member, American Ambulance Association
- Member, Mississippi Stroke Care Advisory Council
- Chair, Central Mississippi EMS District (2016-2017)
- Chair, Mississippi Board of Emergency Telecommunications (2001-2002)
- Paramedic, National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Paramedic, Mississippi State Department of Health
- EMS Driver, Mississippi State Department of Health
- ACLS, American Heart Association
- BCLS, American Heart Association